EGB News

Sharing Is Cool

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The 3 Month Workout Routine

The activity mat is still in effect. The activity du jour is rolling over. Now, I realize in a previous post I alluded to the fact that EGB could fully rotate. I was wrong. She can only do 180s. At this point she's like a broken rotisserie that only spins halfway and stops. She's perfected the classic back-to-tummy manuever, but has yet to figure out the complete rotation. So this requires a parental flip of the baby every 10 minutes so she doesn't get overly frustrated. Speaking of frustration...For some reason EGB likes to practice this new trick a 3 AM. Now that's frustrating. But I suppose it could be worse. EGB could learn how to drive, knock off an ice cream shop, and call me from a police station in Miami...now that would be worse. I'll deal with the rolling over.


Happy to be on the back. Getting some rest to start roll over marathon.

Eye of the tiger. Gotta stay focused on the prize. Not sure what it is, but I'm focused.


Hey little butterfly. Can you tell me how to roll back over to my back?

Aaaargh! I'm a vicious grass eater. Daddy, take me out and I'll mow the lawn with my gums.
Hey. How do I get this out of my mouth?
Getting tired. Getting a little stressed. Gonna suck on my finger and regroup. I think need someone to roll me over..

Calvin! Get over here and clean my face with yo stanky tongue.









0 People have left a comment. Do it. Click here.: