EGB News

Sharing Is Cool

Friday, November 20, 2009

Gone Carolina

Good Friziyday (Friday for the unitiated).

Last weekend was a great time with Nana and Poppa....including a snowstorm and EGB's insistence on everyone yelling "butterfly" at least 600 times in the multiple readings of "The Very Hungry Caterpillar". Actually EGB's yelling of "butterfly" was closer to "butt-fly!!!!!!" I'm not sure what a butt-fly is, but I'm pretty sure I don't want 'em. One of these days, I'm going to have to create a translation dictionary for those that spend time with the EGB. It's like a U.N. convention around here. I'm pretty sure she was speaking html yesterday. I didn't even know you could do that.

Again, thanks again to Nana and Poppa for being with all us crazy kids.


Up next is making way for Carolina......if we don't talk before then, Happy Thanksgiving and I hope you get turkey on your socks.....

"In my mind I'm goin' to Carolina
Can't you see the sunshine
Can't you just feel the moonshine
Ain't it just like a friend of mine
It hit me from behind
Yes I'm gone to Carolina in my mind
Gone to Carolina in my mind
Then I'm on to Carolina in my mind
Gone to Carolina in my mind
Gone - I'm gone - I'm gone
Say nice things about me"

You don't have to say nice things. But it'd be nice if you did.

0 People have left a comment. Do it. Click here.: