EGB News

Sharing Is Cool

Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Birfday EGB. 365 Days Old.

First birthday party was a success. No kids barfed or obtained any deep flesh wounds. As a parent that's all I can hope for.

We secured our position in a Golden park several hours prior to the party while EGB primped and got her beauty rest. This was actually a funny scene as I went to set up the park and make sure no one took the spot 4 hours before the party. It was a sad looking birthday party for all the passersby who saw just me and a handful of limp balloons for hours. Little did they know that I was defending prime territory for my family and friends to par-tay.

It was amazing. We had burgers, dogs, cakes, beans, pinatas, candy, pop, beer.....high-end party going on. Only the best for the EGB. I heard that some pirates were going to sabotage the party and steal all the gifts, but they couldn't get through the paparazzi. Being a star does have it's benefits.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to. This birthday hat makes me want to fight cuddly zoo animals.

Ummmm....are you going to take this hat off me? I'm not really that into it.


Ahhh. That's better. Here's me and my pops waiting to get the party started. I brought my bear to show all the other kids that I tame bears.


Me and Uncle Mike talking politics.

Hey. Is anyone coming to my party?!? I sent out the evite like 3 months ago....hurry up.



Here are my friends Ariya and Ravi....they're older. They can walk and hold utensils. I want to be like them when I grow up.



Hangin with my girls.


Cake. That's what I'm talking about. I've never had it. I saw on TV once and asked my captors (parents) what it was about. They said it's for parties and tastes like milk in heaven. I'm now in milky heaven.


Do I put this cake thing in my mouth or on my face?

On my face? I think it's better in my mouth. or both.

Ohhh noooo. Not the hat again. I told you I'm not down with it. Child services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my friend Jayden. She's old, but gets me. She's nice and puts me to bed from time to time which is a nice change from my parents. They have this whole routine thing. I'm not that into it.

Gnawin on plastic with the D. Queen.
I got more birfday pics to send to you all.....hang tight.

0 People have left a comment. Do it. Click here.: